Toronto-based Calum Ross is a mortgage broker firm known for its high standards of service and for getting its customers the best mortgage rates. We are the number one site in Canada to help you get the most affordable Calum Ross mortgage rates, as our guide and rate selection make it quick and easy for you to find a mortgage through this broker. Read the extensive information we have gathered on Calum Ross (one of our advantages over other sites), and click on your preferred interest rate to begin your application.
What Can Calum Ross Do for Me?
As a mortgage broker, Calum Ross does not actually lend money. However, it works with individuals like you to find the best mortgages at the current mortgage rates. Essentially, Calum Ross takes your information and shops several different lenders in your behalf to find you the lowest interest rate. The broker also works with you to develop a long-term strategy to pay off your mortgage and develop financial security.
Calum Ross can help you get the following mortgages:
• Fixed-term mortgages, also known as fixed mortgage rates, feature an interest rate that never changes over the life of your loan. These come in open or closed formats so that you can choose to pay off your loan before the end of the term without a prepayment penalty (open) or enjoy a slightly lower interest rate that does not allow you to pay off your loan before the term’s end without incurring extra fees (closed). Open fixed-rate loans are available only in short terms lasting 6 months or 1 year, and they are great for those who know they will pay off or sell their home in the near future. Closed fixed-rate mortgages are good for those who want payment stability for many years to come.
• Adjustable-rate mortgages, otherwise known as variable mortgage rates, feature a variable interest rate on the mortgage that may change from month to month. This rate is usually lower than the rate available on fixed-rate mortgages, but if it increases too much, you can usually convert your variable-rate mortgage to a fixed-rate mortgage very easily.
• Multiple-term mortgages include up to 5 different loans, each with its own term, interest rate, amortization schedule and so forth. With these products, you only pay one payment, which is applied proportionally to all your loans each time you pay it. This is a good product for those who want to take advantage of low variable interest rates but do not want to subject their payment to a radical change when these variable rates go up or down.
• Lines of credit are revolving loans secured by the equity in your home that allow you to make large purchases at the lowest Calum Ross mortgage rates. A line of credit is a good way to get money for a major expense such as college tuition or home renovation.
• Bridge financing is a short-term loan product that covers you when the closing dates on the home you are selling and the home you are buying do not match. If you know that the home you are buying will close before your home sale does, this is the right product for you.
• 6-month convertible mortgages allow you to easily access lower interest rates and still get a fixed payment. If you expect interest rates to drop in the near future but need to buy a home now, this loan gives you a fixed payment for 6 months, at the end of which you can convert the loan into a longer fixed-term loan for up to 10 years. If you are right and average interest rates drop, then you pay a higher interest rate the first 6 months of the loan than you do once the loan is converted.
• All-inclusive mortgages include enough funds to cover the home purchase and all of the associated legal, broker and bank fees. It takes the guesswork out of closing costs and how you will pay them.
The Calum Ross Advantage
Canadians choose this broker because of low current Calum Ross mortgage rates and because of the special service they get from the company and its mortgage advisors. The chief advantage that Calum Ross offers is its Mortgage Management Program™. Under this program, Calum Ross monitors your mortgage using a special database designed to discover rate changes, better ways to write your mortgage for tax advantages, new methods to cover you if and when you incur a liability, and more. When you speak with your Calum Ross advisor, you will explain your financial goals and concerns, and both of you will develop a plan that reflects your long-term mortgage strategy. Then, when changes in the mortgage market allow you to improve your current mortgage, Calum Ross will contact you to go over your options. Calum Ross continues to do this for the life of the loan, so you know that you always have someone watching your back.
Applying for a Mortgage through Calum Ross
Taking advantage of the best Calum Ross mortgage rates is not difficult. All you need to do is complete a simple application process. Here is what you can expect:
1. Complete your online credit application through Calum Ross. Click on the preferred rate on this page to access this application.
2. Provide requested documents, which may include pay stubs, tax returns, a letter of current employment, your T4 and a notice of assessment.
3. Put forward the agreement of purchase and sale, and confirm your ability to pay the down payment through current bank statements and other documents. If you are selling another home, you may have to provide current mortgage statements.
4. Provide your lawyer’s name and phone number.
Calum Ross will work with you through each step of the process to help you secure all the documents, legal representation and everything else you need for your mortgage.
Calum Ross Facts
Here are some things about Calum Ross that you may not have known:
• Calum Ross is named after the senior vice-president of the company, who is also a nationally known mortgage broker.
• Since 2003, Calum Ross has been ranked in the top 1 percent of Canadian mortgage brokers.
• The Calum Ross team is dedicated to education and service, helping you to understand the confusing mortgage process.
Apply for a Calum Ross Mortgage Today
A Calum Ross mortgage may be just what you are looking for the next time you buy a home. Click on the interest rate you like best on this page to start your application.
At MortgageRates.ca, we believe that all Canadians deserve access to financial tools, education and product comparisons to make more informed financial decisions.
How do we make money? MortgageRates.ca receives compensation when our users connect with providers and/or are approved for products offered on our website.
We strive to offer our users a robust list of the best products available in the market to compare, including those offered by Canada’s leading financial brands. Sometimes you may find products listed on other sites that are not listed on MortgageRates.ca. We have a vetting process and only feature products offered by providers that can offer amazing rates and service to our user base.
The fields to the left of our product comparison tables allow users to input details on their personal financial situation. Once inputted, the tables dynamically update to feature products best suited to the user. Terms and conditions will apply. All mortgages have specific qualification criteria including debt servicing ratios, credit, property value and property details. MortgageRates.ca’s product recommendations are based on the limited information provided by the user.
Your Request Has Been Received.
A licensed mortgage broker in your area will contact you with more information, answer any questions you may have, and make sure you get the right mortgage for your unique needs.
You are on your way to saving thousands of dollars per year on your mortgage. Get the recognition you deserve for comparing the market and getting the best rate. Spread the word on MortgageRates.ca with your friends!