A licensed mortgage broker in your area will contact you with more information, answer any questions you may have, and make sure you get the right mortgage for your unique needs.
You are on your way to saving thousands of dollars per year on your mortgage. Get the recognition you deserve for comparing the market and getting the best rate. Spread the word on MortgageRates.ca with your friends!
As a top mortgage broker, Xpert Mortgage Services The Mortgage Centre does not lend money but acts as your advocate with all the major banks to secure the best loan for your needs. On this page, you will find the best resources for Xpert Mortgage Services mortgage rates. Our information and listing of Xpert mortgage rates will help you determine whether this broker is right for you and apply for a loan without any difficulty. Consult the information below, and choose the rate that best meets your mortgage requirements.
Your Xpert Mortgage Services Mortgage Options
Xpert Mortgage Services is able to get nearly any kind of mortgage that you might desire. Their specialty, however, is in helping home buyers get one of the following mortgages:
• Fixed-Rate Mortgages — Traditional fixed mortgage rates are the easiest mortgages to deal with because of their predictability. Since your rate never increases, your payment never increases unless you want it to. Many Canadians choose to increase their payment periodically on their fixed-rate mortgage to pay off their loan before the end of its amortization period.
Xpert Mortgage Services can help you get a fixed-rate mortgage in both open and closed formats. If you choose the open option, you will have no prepayment penalties, but you cannot pay a closed mortgage in full before the end of your term without incurring extra fees. Most banks, however, allow you to pay more than your required payment on a closed loan to reduce your principal faster. Typically, banks let you to pay up to a maximum percentage of your original loan in extra payments each year or increase your payment by the same percentage each year. This is typically expressed in a format such as 10/10, 15/15 or 20/20, where the numbers indicate the percentage the bank allows you to pay extra each year and the percentage increase you can request for your minimum payment.
• Variable-Rate Mortgages — Some of the lowest Xpert Mortgage Services mortgage rates are tied to variable-rate mortgages. Your payment may change from month to month on a variable mortgage because its interest rate may change as often as monthly. However, variable rates are often lower than fixed rates.
Xpert Mortgage Services specializes in helping Canadians to get mortgages that are truly portable. A portable mortgage allows you to transfer your mortgage and its current interest rate to a new property without paying extra fees. Recently, Xpert revealed that not all banks offer mortgages that are actually portable in the sense that they offer the maximum benefit to the borrower. Since Xpert prides itself on working for its customers and not the banks, the company works hard to make sure that your portable mortgage is truly portable and beneficial.
Furthermore, Xpert Mortgage Services is an excellent broker for those who want a variable-rate mortgage that can be converted into a fixed-rate mortgage at any time. Many variable-rate mortgages cannot be converted into a fixed-rate mortgage without any penalties unless the conversion happens at the discretion of the loan officer or bank representative. Xpert eliminates this requirement and helps you acquire a variable-rate loan that can be converted into a fixed-rate mortgage whenever you want to convert it. This puts you in control of deciding when interest rates are best for you.
Xpert Mortgage Services’ Benefits
As should be clear already, the best Xpert Mortgage Services mortgage rates are not the only benefits you enjoy when you use the company as your mortgage broker. You also get seasoned advice from a broker that always puts your needs ahead of its own. Xpert Mortgage Services looks at the big picture to help you. For example:
• Some home buyers are tempted to choose the absolute lowest interest rate on a fixed mortgage, which is usually available on closed loans. This is not always a wise decision, however, because the loan term and prepayment rules may actually work against you in the long run when you compare other loans with a higher interest rate. Xpert Mortgage Services always balances rate and loan term in a way that guarantees you pay the least amount of total interest. This means that you may sometimes get a loan that seems more expensive because the interest rate is higher than the rate on another loan, however, you will pay less in interest over the life of the loan with the higher interest rate. In any case, Xpert Mortgage Services always gives you the final say in choosing your mortgage.
• Xpert also endeavors to keep you out of loans that may hurt you when you want to renew or switch your mortgage. The company recently pointed out that most people transfer or refinance their loan after three years even though most people also have five-year closed mortgages. This means that most Canadians pay a lot of money to change their mortgage on account of closed mortgages’ prepayment penalties. Xpert Mortgage Services always does its best to steer you in a direction that gives you the most flexibility and costs the least if you decide to change your original mortgage.
The Xpert Mortgage Services Approval Process
Qualifying for an Xpert Mortgage Services loan begins with an online application, which you can access when you click on the best Xpert interest rate on this page. You will eventually need to include the standard information required for mortgages such as your assets, liabilities, income and credit history. After receiving your application, an Xpert loan officer will contact you to get a full understanding of your needs and hopes for your mortgage. The officer will then submit an electronic form to Xpert’s state-of-the-art bid system, which automatically generates a loan profile and finds the best mortgage for you. Then, you and the loan officer work together to finish your application.
Did You Know These Facts About Xpert Mortgage Services?
• Steve Weber and Don Azzopardi are the founders and owners of Xpert Mortgage Services.
• Xpert Mortgage Services partners with the top financial planners and the best real estate, legal, and insurance professionals in Canada to offer you a fully rounded financial service.
• Xpert Mortgage Services is based in Richmond Hill, Ontario.
Obtain the Best Current Xpert Mortgage Services Mortgage Rates
Completing an Xpert Mortgage Services mortgage application is quite easy. Choose the interest rate on this page to start the loan process.
At MortgageRates.ca, we believe that all Canadians deserve access to financial tools, education and product comparisons to make more informed financial decisions.
How do we make money? MortgageRates.ca receives compensation when our users connect with providers and/or are approved for products offered on our website.
We strive to offer our users a robust list of the best products available in the market to compare, including those offered by Canada’s leading financial brands. Sometimes you may find products listed on other sites that are not listed on MortgageRates.ca. We have a vetting process and only feature products offered by providers that can offer amazing rates and service to our user base.
The fields to the left of our product comparison tables allow users to input details on their personal financial situation. Once inputted, the tables dynamically update to feature products best suited to the user. Terms and conditions will apply. All mortgages have specific qualification criteria including debt servicing ratios, credit, property value and property details. MortgageRates.ca’s product recommendations are based on the limited information provided by the user.