A licensed mortgage broker in your area will contact you with more information, answer any questions you may have, and make sure you get the right mortgage for your unique needs.
You are on your way to saving thousands of dollars per year on your mortgage. Get the recognition you deserve for comparing the market and getting the best rate. Spread the word on MortgageRates.ca with your friends!
Dominion Lending Centres is one of the largest mortgage brokers in Canada, and Dominion Lending Centres mortgage rates are some of the lowest mortgage rates available to Canadians. We are the top site for mortgage rates from Dominion Lending Centres because we have done the comprehensive research necessary to help you understand the benefits of this broker. We also make it simple to apply for a mortgage loan through Dominion Lending Centres. Read on to learn more about Dominion Lending Centres, and click on the best interest rate on this page to start your mortgage application with this broker.
Mortgages that Dominion Lending Centres Can Help You Obtain
Dominion Lending Centres does not lend money directly. However, the broker does work with you to find the best loans from the major lenders in Canada. Working in your behalf, Dominion Lending Centres can help you obtain loans such as:
• Fixed-Rate Mortgages — Traditional fixed-rate mortgages are great choices for individuals who like stability in life or who may be on a tight budget. Because your interest rate remains the same for the entirety of your loan term, you know that the portion of your mortgage payment that goes toward principal and interest will never change. Fixed interest rates have been quite low for several years, and you can reduce your rate even further when you choose a closed mortgage. However, since a closed mortgage charges you extra fees if you pay off your loan early, you might want to choose an open mortgage if you are a diligent saver and expect to pay off your loan before the end of the loan term.
• Variable-Rate Mortgages — After a few years of decreasing popularity in North America, home buyers are once again considering variable mortgage rates. Interest rates on these loans may change from month to month, leading to a corresponding change in your monthly mortgage payment. Rates on variable-rate mortgages tend to be lower than fixed mortgage rates, so variable rates are certainly worth considering. If you are uncomfortable with frequent changes to your monthly mortgage payment, you can get the benefits of a variable interest rate and have the freedom to renew your loan at a fixed rate if you choose a short loan term of six months to one year. Many lenders even allow you to change your variable-rate mortgage to a fixed-rate mortgage at any time without demanding an additional fee.
• Self-Employed Mortgages — Until recently, self-employed individuals in Canada had great difficulty when it came to securing loans at the best interest rates. Today, however, those who work for themselves have an increasing number of options that can help them secure the lowest Dominion Lending Centres mortgage rates. Self-Employed mortgages are perfect for those who have a fluctuating income or who cannot prove their employment the same way that those who work for others can. Fixed-rate and variable-rate loans in open and closed terms are available, but self-employed people will likely need to pay a larger down payment on their loan than those who work for others.
• Home Equity Loans — Dominion Lending Centres reports that Canadians have taken out billions of dollars in home equity loans over the past few years. If you have some equity built up in your home, you can use it as collateral for a loan with a lower interest rate than is available on personal loans or other revolving lines of credit. This is a great way to pay for that new kitchen, bathroom or bedroom you have always wanted. You can also use a home equity loan for other major expenses.
Dominion Lending Centres: What Sets This Broker Apart from Other Canadian Mortgage Brokers?
Current Dominion Lending Centres mortgage rates are only part of what makes this broker attractive. Two significant advantages set Dominion Lending Centres apart from other brokers. First, Dominion Lending Centres can help customers not only with residential loans but also with commercial leasing. Dominion Lending Centres is an excellent broker for small business owners because it can help you get a loan for your home and a loan to buy equipment for your company. Second, Dominion Lending Centres also has access to more than ninety lenders throughout Canada. This is a much larger network than many other brokers, which helps ensure that Dominion Lending Centres always gets the absolute lowest mortgage rates for their clients
Dominion Lending Centres and the Mortgage Application Process
We make it easy to apply for a mortgage through Dominion Lending Centres. All you have to do is click on the best interest rate on this page and you will be taken to the broker’s online application. You will fill out an application, and a representative will contact you to finish your loan and work with you to find the best financing product.
Before filling out the application, however, you should have collected some basic information that the application requires and that you will need to provide to the Dominion Lending Centres representative who contacts you. A list of assets and debts is a must, as well as an accurate measure of your yearly income. You should also be able to explain any potential problems in your credit history. Eventually, proof of income and tax forms will probably be required, but you are unlikely to need such things right away.
Dominion Lending Centres Facts, Figures and Accolades
Many people make the final decision to use Dominion Lending Centres as their broker when they understand other major facts about the company and know the accolades the broker has received. Here are some highlights:
• Dominion Lending Centres has received an award from the CMP Canadian Mortgage Awards every year since 2007. In 2012, the broker was named the National Broker Network of the Year.
• More than 2,000 members offer advice to home buyers through Dominion Lending Centres.
• Dominion Lending Centres has only been around since 2006, but in that year, the broker won the Best Newcomer Award for a Mortgage Brokerage Firm from the CMP Canadian Mortgage Awards.
Get the Best Dominion Lending Centres Mortgage Rates Today
It has never been easier to get low Dominion Lending Centres mortgage rates. Click any rate on this page to apply for a loan through this top broker.
At MortgageRates.ca, we believe that all Canadians deserve access to financial tools, education and product comparisons to make more informed financial decisions.
How do we make money? MortgageRates.ca receives compensation when our users connect with providers and/or are approved for products offered on our website.
We strive to offer our users a robust list of the best products available in the market to compare, including those offered by Canada’s leading financial brands. Sometimes you may find products listed on other sites that are not listed on MortgageRates.ca. We have a vetting process and only feature products offered by providers that can offer amazing rates and service to our user base.
The fields to the left of our product comparison tables allow users to input details on their personal financial situation. Once inputted, the tables dynamically update to feature products best suited to the user. Terms and conditions will apply. All mortgages have specific qualification criteria including debt servicing ratios, credit, property value and property details. MortgageRates.ca’s product recommendations are based on the limited information provided by the user.