A licensed mortgage broker in your area will contact you with more information, answer any questions you may have, and make sure you get the right mortgage for your unique needs.
You are on your way to saving thousands of dollars per year on your mortgage. Get the recognition you deserve for comparing the market and getting the best rate. Spread the word on MortgageRates.ca with your friends!
Invis is a leading mortgage broker in Canada that has helped thousands of Canadians get the loan they need to buy a home. We are the best online resource for Invis mortgage rates. This is because we keep Invis mortgage rates up to date and give you a lot of information to help you determine whether this broker is right for you. Continue reading to find out more about Invis, and choose your preferred mortgage rate on this page to apply for a loan through the brokerage.
Mortgages Available from Invis
Because Invis is a mortgage broker and not a mortgage lender, you do not actually borrow money from the company. Instead, Invis works in your behalf to secure the best mortgages and interest rates from banks in Canada. Applying to several different lenders on your own is a time-consuming and laborious process. Without a mortgage broker on your side, you might be tempted to contact only one or two lenders before settling on a loan. However, this will likely prevent you from getting the lowest mortgage rates.
When you choose a mortgage broker such as Invis, you submit one loan application and one credit application. Invis then takes your information to the banks, and it works with you to determine the best mortgage for your needs. This guarantees that you get the best financing product without spending precious time bargaining with banks over the best interest rates.
There are several mortgage products that are available when you trust Invis to get a quality mortgage for you. For instance, you can get the best Invis mortgage rates on:
• Fixed-Rate Mortgages — As you probably know, fixed-rate mortgages are the most popular mortgages in Canada. This is likely due to their predictability. Since the interest rate on a fixed mortgage remains the same throughout your loan term, you never need to worry that your principal and interest payments will change. A fixed-rate mortgage, therefore, is great for you if you like your debt payments to remain the same and do not have the time to keep up with current variable interest rates. When you get a fixed-rate mortgage with a lengthy term, you can save a lot of time because you are not regularly refinancing your loan into a new term. Terms of up to ten years are available through Invis, but if you want to make sure that you always get the absolute lowest rates, you should choose a loan with a shorter term. Short-term fixed-rate loans force you to refinance into a new term every couple of years, which gives you the chance to get a lower fixed rate. Of course, there is also some risk that rates will be higher when you refinance or renew a short-term loan. You can get fixed-rate mortgages from Invis with terms of six months or longer.
• Variable-Rate Mortgages — In most cases, lenders offer their lowest interest rates on variable-rate mortgages. Interest rates on these loans fluctuate according to changes in the prime rate, so you may see interest rate and payment changes from quarter to quarter or even month to month during your loan term. Your payment can rise or fall as the rate changes, but most banks allow you to refinance into a fixed-rate mortgage quite easily if your variable rate ever exceeds the standard fixed rate. Variable-rate mortgages, as well as most of the other mortgages available from Invis, can be closed or open. Open variable mortgage rates allow you to prepay the loan in its entirety early without being charged extra fees, while a closed mortgage charges you fees if you pay it off before the end of your term.
• Self-Employed Mortgages — Many people who are self-employed have difficulty getting a mortgage because their income is unpredictable. A self-employed mortgage addresses this problem because it allows borrowers to get the lowest Invis mortgage rates and qualify for a mortgage even if they have a unique employment situation.
• Refinancing and HELOCs — Home equity lines of credit (HELOCs) and refinancing options can help borrowers save a lot of money on their mortgages, consolidate debt and more. Invis also helps homeowners get the best rates on HELOCs and refinancing, thereby assisting them in getting debt payments under control.
Is Invis Right for My Needs?
Once you understand the factors that set Invis apart from other mortgage brokers, it will be easier to determine whether the company is right for you. Invis is the largest independent mortgage brokerage in Canada, which means that the company has a ton of experience working with homeowners in many different situations. Furthermore, Invis consultants do not simply make recommendations and leave you alone with your loan. Instead, they walk with you through the entire loan process and work tirelessly to get the best mortgage product for you. Finally, you do not usually have to pay a fee to Invis for its services, for the company makes its money from banks, not its clients.
Applying for a Mortgage through Invis
Applying for a mortgage through Invis is not difficult, nor is it much different than applying for a mortgage through other brokers. As is customary, you will provide information on your income and assets to Invis when you fill out your online mortgage application. You will also need to provide information on the house you want to purchase or refinance. Clicking on the best Invis mortgage rate on this page will take you to this application. You can expect contact from Invis regarding the status of your application and approval as soon as three hours from when you apply but no later than one business day after you have submitted your information.
When you know the history of Invis, you will be more confident that this company is the right mortgage broker for you. Here are some key facts about the company.
• Invis was founded in the year 2000.
• In terms of arranging mortgages, Invis is the leader among mortgage brokers.
• Invis has helped buyers secure over $100 billion in mortgage loans.
Your Next Step to Working with Invis
Current Invis mortgage rates on a mortgage secured by the broker are just a click away. Click on the rate you want to apply for a mortgage through Invis.
At MortgageRates.ca, we believe that all Canadians deserve access to financial tools, education and product comparisons to make more informed financial decisions.
How do we make money? MortgageRates.ca receives compensation when our users connect with providers and/or are approved for products offered on our website.
We strive to offer our users a robust list of the best products available in the market to compare, including those offered by Canada’s leading financial brands. Sometimes you may find products listed on other sites that are not listed on MortgageRates.ca. We have a vetting process and only feature products offered by providers that can offer amazing rates and service to our user base.
The fields to the left of our product comparison tables allow users to input details on their personal financial situation. Once inputted, the tables dynamically update to feature products best suited to the user. Terms and conditions will apply. All mortgages have specific qualification criteria including debt servicing ratios, credit, property value and property details. MortgageRates.ca’s product recommendations are based on the limited information provided by the user.