A licensed mortgage broker in your area will contact you with more information, answer any questions you may have, and make sure you get the right mortgage for your unique needs.
You are on your way to saving thousands of dollars per year on your mortgage. Get the recognition you deserve for comparing the market and getting the best rate. Spread the word on MortgageRates.ca with your friends!
The Mortgage Emporium mortgage rates are some of the lowest in the industry, which is a key reason why you should seriously consider this broker for your mortgage needs. Our selection of The Mortgage Emporium interest rates and presentation of the major information you need to know about this broker make us the best online resource for mortgages from The Mortgage Emporium. After reading the following information on the broker, you can apply for a mortgage through The Mortgage Emporium by clicking on your favorite interest rate on this page.
Mortgage Products Available through The Mortgage Emporium
As a qualified mortgage broker, The Mortgage Emporium can help homeowners get nearly any kind of mortgage available in Canada. If you want to buy a home, refinance or renew a loan, or borrow money for a large purchase, here are some loans this broker can help you obtain:
• Fixed-Rate Mortgages — Those who prize predictability in their finances will certainly want to consider fixed mortgage rates through The Mortgage Emporium. A fixed-rate mortgage, because it has an interest rate that never changes, gives you a principal and interest payment that remains the same for the life of your mortgage term. You can obtain a fixed-rate mortgage through The Mortgage Emporium with a term of anywhere between six months and ten years. For the most part, the shorter the loan term, the lower the interest rate.
• Variable-Rate Mortgages — Should you prefer the lowest The Mortgage Emporium mortgage rates, a variable-rate mortgage is probably your best bet. Rates on these loans may fluctuate from month to month and cause your principal and interest rate payments to change as well. However, rates on these loans are usually lower than rates on fixed-rate loans. Variable rate mortgages are available in 3-year and 5-year terms.
• Full Financing — If you do not have money saved for a mortgage down payment, you may be able to get 100 percent financing for your home. The Mortgage Emporium has helped several people finance their entire home purchase through mortgage loans with 5-year fixed interest rate terms.
• HELOCs — Sometimes, people who already own a home need to access a large sum of money to pay for a major home improvement such as a new kitchen, a wedding, or another similar expense. Home equity lines of credit (HELOCs) enable you to borrow against the equity in your home at incredibly low interest rates. You can get an open HELOC through The Mortgage Emporium that can make a major expense more affordable.
• Second Mortgages — A second mortgage obtained through this broker at the best The Mortgage Emporium mortgage rates is similar to a HELOC. The only difference is that a HELOC is a revolving line of credit while a second mortgage is a standard loan with a set balance you pay off. Second mortgages can also be used to pay for major expenses, but they are also good vehicles to consolidate your higher interest debts into one loan with a lower total interest rate. This saves you a lot of money over time, so if you have equity in your home and a lot of consumer debt, taking out a second mortgage to consolidate your debt is probably an excellent idea.
The Advantages of Going through The Mortgage Emporium for a Mortgage
Those who choose The Mortgage Emporium as their mortgage broker do so because of the distinct advantages it offers over other brokers in the Canadian mortgage market. What are these advantages? Read on to find out.
• The Mortgage Emporium is an especially good choice for individuals who live in Greater Toronto because the broker employs real estate professionals who are experts in Toronto mortgages and real estate.
• The Mortgage Emporium prides itself on its flexibility and ability to adapt to changing market conditions. They continually monitor the loans of their customers during the application process, and they act quickly to help these customers take advantage of better offers when they become available before each loan closes.
• The Mortgage Emporium offers advice to make taking on a mortgage less arduous. This broker will work with you to help you get yourself in the best position as far as your debt and income before you sign for your loan.
Applying for a Mortgage through The Mortgage Emporium
As with the other mortgage lenders and brokers described on our site, getting a mortgage through The Mortgage Emporium begins with your online loan application. Clicking on the interest rate that most interests you on this page will take you directly to the mortgage application for that particular loan. Before you click on that link, however, you should have gathered the following information to make the application process much smoother:
• sources of income and proof for them
• list of assets and debts
• proof of where you will obtain funding for your closing costs
• bank account information
• personal identification documents
After you complete your online application, representatives from The Mortgage Emporium will begin to shop your information around to lenders to get the best deal, and they will consult with you as to the very best loan options for your needs. This will continue until you close your loan so that you can be sure that you get the most beneficial loan terms.
The Mortgage Emporium: Further Details on This Leading Broker
Do you want to know a little bit more about The Mortgage Emporium before making the final decision to use the company as your mortgage broker? This list gives you some more key details on The Mortgage Emporium:
• In addition to assisting residential home buyers, The Mortgage Emporium also works with those interested in commercial properties, rental properties, and other non-residential real estate.
• The Mortgage Emporium partners with a select group of real estate agents and lawyers to provide a full-service mortgage loan experience.
• The Mortgage Emporium can also help home buyers obtain financing through private lenders.
Apply for The Mortgage Emporium Mortgage Loans Today
Today is the day to apply for a loan at low current The Mortgage Emporium mortgage rates. Select the mortgage product that catches your eye on this page to start your application.
At MortgageRates.ca, we believe that all Canadians deserve access to financial tools, education and product comparisons to make more informed financial decisions.
How do we make money? MortgageRates.ca receives compensation when our users connect with providers and/or are approved for products offered on our website.
We strive to offer our users a robust list of the best products available in the market to compare, including those offered by Canada’s leading financial brands. Sometimes you may find products listed on other sites that are not listed on MortgageRates.ca. We have a vetting process and only feature products offered by providers that can offer amazing rates and service to our user base.
The fields to the left of our product comparison tables allow users to input details on their personal financial situation. Once inputted, the tables dynamically update to feature products best suited to the user. Terms and conditions will apply. All mortgages have specific qualification criteria including debt servicing ratios, credit, property value and property details. MortgageRates.ca’s product recommendations are based on the limited information provided by the user.