A licensed mortgage broker in your area will contact you with more information, answer any questions you may have, and make sure you get the right mortgage for your unique needs.
You are on your way to saving thousands of dollars per year on your mortgage. Get the recognition you deserve for comparing the market and getting the best rate. Spread the word on MortgageRates.ca with your friends!
Canadians in and around Toronto turn to Safebridge Financial to meet all their financial needs. This full-service mortgage brokerage offers many services, including mortgage assistance, insurance, and more. We are the best place online to find and apply for great Safebridge mortgage rates because our convenient tools and collection of Safebridge interest rates make it simple for you to choose the right Safebridge mortgage product for your needs. This page of information on Safebridge will help you decide whether the broker is right for you, so consider it carefully, and click on the rate you find attractive to apply for a Safebridge mortgage.
What Mortgage Products Are Available through Safebridge Financial?
Like other mortgage brokers in Canada, Safebridge Financial does not actually lend money to those who want to buy a home. Instead, Safebridge partners with several different lenders to obtain the best mortgage rates for its clients. Here are the major mortgage products you can obtain from Safebridge Financial:
• Standard Fixed- and Variable-Rate Mortgages — Some of the lowest Safebridge mortgage rates are available on standard fixed- and variable-rate mortgages. Safebridge shops your information around to several lenders to get discount interest rates on these mortgages, which offer an interest rate that never changes and a stable payment (fixed mortgages) or a fluctuating interest rate that is often lower than the fixed rate (variable mortgages). You can also choose between an open mortgage and a closed mortgage when you go this route, and all of these options are also available on most of the other mortgage products available through Safebridge Financial.
• Sub-Prime Mortgage — A sub-prime mortgage is the ideal product if you have credit problems. If your bankruptcy or consumer proposal has been satisfied and your bank has declined you for a mortgage, you may qualify for a sub-prime mortgage.
• First-Time Home Buyer Mortgage — Many banks want to help Canadians get into their first home. Thus, several first-time home buyer mortgage programs can help you if you are a first-time home buyer and do not have a large down payment, need cash back, or have other needs. Safebridge Financial can help you find the best mortgage if you have never purchased a home before.
• Self-Employed Mortgage — If you own your own business or are otherwise self-employed, you may have an erratic income that makes banks hesitant to loan you money. A self-employed mortgage is designed for individuals in such situations. It allows buyers to finance up to 90 percent of the appraised value of the property that they want to buy or refinance.
• Zero-Down Mortgage — Zero-down payment mortgages are perfect for those who have not saved enough money for a down payment. If you have a solid, predictable income, you can often qualify for a zero-down mortgage at excellent fixed or variable mortgage rates.
• TaxSmart Mortgage — The TaxSmart Mortgage is not actually a mortgage product; rather, it is a strategy for paying down your mortgage faster. It involves “re-borrowing” your mortgage principal payments and investing them. This usually earns you a tax refund that can be applied to your mortgage principal to pay it off before the end of your loan term.
• HELOC — Many people take advantage of the equity they have in their homes through a home equity line of credit. You can typically borrow up to 80 percent of your home’s equity at interest rates that are far lower than what you can get on revolving lines of credit such as credit cards. Many people use a HELOC to consolidate their debt or make large-scale home improvements. It is also possible to use the funds from a HELOC to make investments, pay college tuition, and much more.
• Investment Property Mortgages — If you are big into real estate investing, an investment property mortgage can help you afford one or more properties that you can then rent out to tenants to increase your income. The best Safebridge mortgage rates are usually available even on these mortgages that are not designed for purchasing a primary residence.
Why Should You Consider Safebridge?
In general, it is always a good idea to consider a mortgage broker because brokers are often able to get you lower mortgage rates than if you were to borrow directly from a bank. You can choose from many brokers in Canada, however, Safebridge Financial has many advantages that set it apart from other mortgage brokers. First, not every mortgage broker offers the variety of mortgage products that Safebridge makes available to its clients. Investment property mortgages, in particular, are rarely offered by other brokers. Second, Safebridge does not work only with individuals who are seeking a mortgage. Safebridge Financial also helps those who need insurance and can assist Canadians who want a great return on their investments. Finally, Safebridge works hard to ensure that its clients are always covered in the event something goes wrong after they close their loan. Their mortgage insurance protects your family and pays off your mortgage if something happens to your income, and Safebridge also tracks your mortgage to make sure you are still getting the best deal years later.
The Safebridge Approval Process
When you contact Safebridge Financial for help with a mortgage, the company will process your credit application and collect the other information lenders need to approve your loan. Since Safebridge is a broker and not a lender, however, the loan process is far more personalized than when you go directly to a bank for a mortgage. Safebridge will identify your goals, analyze your situation, make financial recommendations, solicit your feedback, choose your solutions, and continue managing your needs for years to come.
Safebridge Financial Facts
Safebridge Financial is one of the newer mortgage brokers in Canada, but they have already earned a solid reputation for their services. These facts about Safebridge are also worth knowing:
• Safebridge Financial was founded in 2005.
• Safebridge’s founders, Elisseos Iriotakis and Chris Karram, had years of experience as mortgage consultants before starting Safebridge.
• Safebridge follows the key principles of professionalism, partnership, and practice.
Get Help from Safebridge Today
Now is the best time to access the best current Safebridge mortgage rates. Click on the loan rate on this page that interests you to get started with Safebridge Financial’s mortgage process.
At MortgageRates.ca, we believe that all Canadians deserve access to financial tools, education and product comparisons to make more informed financial decisions.
How do we make money? MortgageRates.ca receives compensation when our users connect with providers and/or are approved for products offered on our website.
We strive to offer our users a robust list of the best products available in the market to compare, including those offered by Canada’s leading financial brands. Sometimes you may find products listed on other sites that are not listed on MortgageRates.ca. We have a vetting process and only feature products offered by providers that can offer amazing rates and service to our user base.
The fields to the left of our product comparison tables allow users to input details on their personal financial situation. Once inputted, the tables dynamically update to feature products best suited to the user. Terms and conditions will apply. All mortgages have specific qualification criteria including debt servicing ratios, credit, property value and property details. MortgageRates.ca’s product recommendations are based on the limited information provided by the user.